The sites, listed below, are open to ALL DuPage County residents! Locations will be closed for the following holidays: New Years Day, Martin Luther King Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving and the following day, Christmas Day.
Fees for TVs & Monitors A coupon and 501c3 tax receipt provided upon payment at the site. Payment can be made in advance at
All other electronics accepted at no charge (computer, laptop, DVD players, game consoles, mobile phones, VCRs, mice, scanners, fax machines, keyboards, satellite receivers, copiers, printers, digital converter boxes, cable receivers, servers)
- Village of Lisle - 925 Burlington Ave*. Commuter Parking Lot B.; 3rd Saturday of each month from 8 a.m. - 12 noon;
View the flyer for Lisle (PDF)
- City of Wheaton - 820 W. Liberty Dr., Wheaton Public Works Storage Lot; 2nd Saturday of each month from 9 a.m to 12 noon;
View the flyer for Wheaton (PDF)
- Village of Burr Ridge - Public Works Facility; 451 Commerce St.; Mon - Fri; 7 a.m. to 3 p.m.
View the flyer for Burr Ridge (PDF)
- City of Naperville - Environmental Collection Campus - 180 Fort Hill Drive; Mon - Fri; 7 a.m. to 3 p.m.
View the flyer for Naperville (PDF)
- eWorks - 1201 Estes St., Elk Grove - Mon - Fri; 7 a.m. to 3 p.m.; Follow signs in parking lot then ring bell for attendant