DuPage Complete Count Committee
The U.S. Census is currently underway and takes less than 10 minutes to fill out! Complete the Census
now by going to www.my2020census.gov! The U.S. Census Bureau announced field data collection and self-response options will end on Sept. 30 to begin data processing. This deadline is one month earlier than was previously announced. Be counted! Fill
out your U.S. Census form today!
DuPage County has a 77.5 percent response rate, but we want to make sure every resident is counted! Census data is used to determine political representation in Congress, and to distribute billions in federal funds to local communities for services such
as roads, bridges, healthcare, and other programs. You can see the response rates of states, counties, or
municipalities by using the U.S. Census tracker.
The data you provide to the Census Bureau is highly secured, and by law cannot be shared with any other governmental or private agency. The Census is fewer than 10 questions, will take less than 10 minutes, and will shape your future for 10 years!
Meeting Days & Times:
Third Tuesday at TBD
JTK Administration Building,
421 N. County Farm Rd.
Agendas and Minutes
- Karen Ayala, DuPage County Health Department
- Joe Breinig, DuPage Mayors and Managers Conference
- Regina Brent, Unity Partnership
- Dani Brink, DuPage High School District 88
- Dr. Brian W. Caputo, College of DuPage
- Suey Lee Chang, Xilin Association
- Michael Childress, DuPage NAACP
- Marco Diaz, Hamdard Center for Health & Human Services
- FaKelia Guyton, DuPage Early Childhood Collaboration
- Reema Kamran, Illinois Muslim Civic Coalition
- Mary Keating, DuPage County Community Services
- Kathy Kenny, League of Women Voters
- Christina LePage, Hunger Network of DuPage County/People's Resource Center
- Lisa Miceli, Choose DuPage
- Kara Murphy, DuPage Health Coalition
- Kaleshia "Kay" Page, Village of Woodridge
- Roberto Ramirez Sr., Tidy, LLC.
- Mike Robey, Regional Office of Education
- David Roth, DuPage Federation on Human Service Reform
- Sahira Sadiq, Council of Islamic Organizations of Greater Chicago
- Lisa Schvach, workNet DuPage
- Patti Smith, City of Aurora
- Lisa Snipes, DuPage County Homeless Continuum of Care
- Theresa Sullivan, City of Naperville
- Thomas Tawney, West Chicago Public Library District
- Sarah Troll, Impact DuPage
- Stephanie Webb, World Relief DuPage