DuPage Complete Count Committee
The U.S. Census counts every resident in the United States, including DuPage County, and takes place once every 10 years. The next Census is in 2020. Census data is used to determine political representation in Congress, and to distribute billions
in federal funds to local communities for services such as roads, bridges, healthcare, and other programs. The data you provide to the Census Bureau is highly secured, and by law cannot be shared with any other governmental or private agency.
You can complete the Census questionnaire during the Spring 2020 by going online, calling over the phone, or by completing the paper questionnaire which will be mailed to your home if you don’t respond by mid-April. The Census is fewer than 10
questions, will take less than 10 minutes, and will shape your future for 10 years!
The DuPage County Board voted to create a Special Advisory group for the DuPage Complete Count Committee on May 14, 2019. This special advisory group will have a mandate “to provide direction and advice to ensure an accurate 2020 census count of DuPage
County residents.” DuPage County Board Strategic Planning Committee Chairwoman Sadia Covert will chair the Complete Count Committee and District 5 Board Member Jim Healy, the longest-serving County Board Member, will serve as Vice-Chair. The primary
function of the advisory committee will be community outreach.
The first Complete Count Committee meeting was held at the DuPage County campus in the Auditorium at 421 N. County Farm Road, Auditorium, Wheaton on June 18th. Representatives from the U.S. Census Bureau provided a DuPage County training
to optimize community outreach efforts.
Meeting Days & Times:
Third Tuesday at TBD
JTK Administration Building,
421 N. County Farm Rd.
Agendas and Minutes
- Karen Ayala, DuPage County Health Department
- Joe Breinig, DuPage Mayors and Managers Conference
- Regina Brent, Unity Partnership
- Dani Brink, DuPage High School District 88
- Dr. Brian W. Caputo, College of DuPage
- Suey Lee Chang, Xilin Association
- Michael Childress, DuPage NAACP
- Marco Diaz, Hamdard Center for Health & Human Services
- FaKelia Guyton, DuPage Early Childhood Collaboration
- Reema Kamran, Illinois Muslim Civic Coalition
- Mary Keating, DuPage County Community Services
- Kathy Kenny, League of Women Voters
- Christina LePage, Hunger Network of DuPage County/People's Resource Center
- Lisa Miceli, Choose DuPage
- Kara Murphy, DuPage Health Coalition
- Kaleshia "Kay" Page, Village of Woodridge
- Roberto Ramirez Sr., Tidy, LLC.
- Mike Robey, Regional Office of Education
- David Roth, DuPage Federation on Human Service Reform
- Sahira Sadiq, Council of Islamic Organizations of Greater Chicago
- Lisa Schvach, workNet DuPage
- Patti Smith, City of Aurora
- Lisa Snipes, DuPage County Homeless Continuum of Care
- Theresa Sullivan, City of Naperville
- Thomas Tawney, West Chicago Public Library District
- Sarah Troll, Impact DuPage
- Stephanie Webb, World Relief DuPage