In-Person Early Voting
For the November 3, 2020, General Election (Election Division Site only)
- First day - Thursday, September 24, 2020 (40th day prior to an election)
- Last day - Monday, November 2, 2020 (1 day prior to an election)
View DuPage County Campus Early Voting Parking Map (PDF)
For the November 3, 2020, General Election (locations throughout DuPage County)
- First day - Monday, October 19, 2020 (15th day prior to an election)
- Last day - Saturday, October 31, 2020 for Temporary Sites (3 days prior to an election)
- Last day - Monday, November 2, 2020 for Permanent Sites (1 day prior to an election)
The Early Voting program allows any eligible DuPage County voter to vote before Election Day.
All locations are 100% compliant with the American with Disabilities Act.
Temporary Early Voting Locations in DuPage County
- Are available 15 days prior to (first day) and 3 days prior (last day) to an election.
- Are open Monday through Saturday (no Sunday hours).
Permanent Early Voting Locations in DuPage County
- Are available 15 days prior to (first day) and 1 day prior to (last day) an election.
- Are open Monday through Sunday.
In-Person Early Voting Process
Election workers verify the voter's registration status through a central database at the DuPage County Election Division. If the voter is not registered, they must register at the appropriate area in the location.
Once validated, the database is updated (preventing the voter from voting at another location). The voter is allowed to cast a ballot using an ATM-like touchscreen device. Votes are tabulated once the polls close on Election Day.
View printable listing of Early Voting Sites (PDF) - 2020 General Primary Election