Due to COVID-19, all 2020 General Election voters are encouraged to cast a ballot prior to Election Day, either by mail or during early voting. Voting by mail is an easy option for voters and you can request a vote by mail ballot through email, mail, or in person. An application is available from your local election authority or at https://elections.il.gov/electionoperations/VotingByMail.aspx. To register to vote or check your registration status, visit https://ova.elections.il.gov.
Debido al COVID-19, se les pide a todos los votantes de la elección general del 2020 que emitan su voto antes del día de elección, por correo o durante la votación anticipada. Votando por correo es una opción fácil para los votantes y puede solicitar una boleta por correo electrónico, por correo postal, o en persona. Una solicitud está disponible con su autoridad de elección local o en https://elections.il.gov/electionoperations/VotingByMail.aspx. Para registrarse para votar o revisar su estado de registro visite https://ova.elections.il.gov.
In-Person Early Voting
For the November 3, 2020, General Election (Election Division Site only)
- First day - Thursday, September 24, 2020 (40th day prior to an election)
- Last day - Monday, November 2, 2020 (1 day prior to an election)
View DuPage County Campus Early Voting Parking Map (PDF)
For the November 3, 2020, General Election (locations throughout DuPage County)
- First day - Monday, October 19, 2020 (15th day prior to an election)
- Last day - Saturday, October 31, 2020 for Temporary Sites (3 days prior to an election)
- Last day - Monday, November 2, 2020 for Permanent Sites (1 day prior to an election)
The Early Voting program allows any eligible DuPage County voter to vote before Election Day.
All locations are 100% compliant with the American with Disabilities Act.
Temporary Early Voting Locations in DuPage County
- Are available 15 days prior to (first day) and 3 days prior (last day) to an election.
- Are open Monday through Saturday (no Sunday hours).
Permanent Early Voting Locations in DuPage County
- Are available 15 days prior to (first day) and 1 day prior to (last day) an election.
- Are open Monday through Sunday.
In-Person Early Voting Process
Election workers verify the voter's registration status through a central database at the DuPage County Election Division. If the voter is not registered, they must register at the appropriate area in the location.
Once validated, the database is updated (preventing the voter from voting at another location). The voter is allowed to cast a ballot using an ATM-like touchscreen device. Votes are tabulated once the polls close on Election Day.
Current Early Voting
- Addison Township Office 401 N Addison Rd, Addison
- Bartlett Community Center 700 S. Bartlett Rd, Bartlett
- College of DuPage 425 Fawell Blvd, Glen Ellyn
- Downers Grove Village Hall 801 Burlington Ave, Downers Grove
- DuPage County Fairgrounds 2015 W Manchester Rd, Wheaton
- Elmhurst City Hall 209 N. York Rd, Elmhurst
- Fox Valley Mall 195 Fox Valley Center Dr, Aurora
- Naperville Municipal Center 400 S. Eagle St, Naperville
- Stratford Square Mall 152 Stratford Square, Bloomingdale
- 8255 Lemont Rd, Darien
- The Courtyard 3s200 Rt 59, Warrenville
- Safety Village 7414 Cass Ave, Downers Grove
- Yorktown Center Lombard