DuPage County Electronics Recycling Sites
The sites, listed below, are open to ALL DuPage County residents!
The electronic sites below will be collecting the following items: computers, laptops, servers, computer monitors, televisions, printers, facsimile, scanners, VCR & DVD players, video game consoles, cell phones along with other electronics and small household appliances as specified on this full list. Appliances with refrigerants and all other items not listed cannot be accepted.
Fee applies for TVs & Monitors. A coupon and 501c3 tax receipt provided upon payment at the site. Payment should be made in advance at
http://recycling.eworksesi.org/.All other electronics accepted at no charge.
- up to 21 inches $25 - Due to COVID-19 please prepay online and bring receipt.
- 21 inches and above $35. - Due to COVID-19 please prepay online and bring receipt.
Click here for flyer. En Espanol.
Open and accepting items:
- eWorks - 1201 Estes St., Elk Grove; Mon. - Fri. 7 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
- Village of Burr Ridge - Public Works Facility; 451 Commerce St.; Mon - Fri; 7 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- City of Naperville - Environmental Collection Campus - 156 Fort Hill Drive; Mon - Fri; 7 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- City of Wheaton - 2nd Saturday of each month; 820 W. Liberty St., 9 a.m to 12 p.m.
- Addison Township Highway Dept. - 411 W. Potter St., Wood Dale; Quarterly; 8 a.m. - 12 p.m; Jan. 30, May 1, July 31 & Oct. 30, 2021
- Bloomingdale Township Highway Dept - 6N030 Rosedale Ave., Bloomingdale; Quarterly; 8 a.m. - 12 p.m; April 3rd, June 5th & Sept. 25, 2021
- Village of Lisle
- 925 Burlington Ave. Commuter Parking Lot B.;
Quarterly; 8 a.m. - 12 p.m.; March 20, June 19, Sept. 18, Dec.18, 2021
- City of Elmhurst - 985 S. Riverside Dr.; Quarterly; 8 a.m. - 12 p.m.; Jan 23, April 24, July 24, Oct 23, 2021
Locations will be closed for the following holidays: New Years Day,
Martin Luther King Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day,
Thanksgiving and the following day,
Seasonal Holiday Light Collections: All electronic sites listed above will accept holiday lights year-round, however, several municipalities and other government bodies hold seasonal collections. This link provides a list of 2020/ 2021 collections taking place this season.