The sites, listed below, are open to ALL DuPage County residents! Locations will be closed for the following holidays: New Years Day, Martin Luther King Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving and the following day,
The electronic sites below will be collecting the following items: computers, laptops, servers, computer monitors, televisions, printers, facsimile, scanners, VCR & DVD players, video game consoles, cable
boxes, converter boxes, satellite receivers, electronic keyboards, mice, portable music players, holiday string lights, wire, cables, adapters, power supplies, cell phones, modems, tablets, phones, and docking stations along with other electronics and small household appliances as specified on this list.
All other items cannot be accepted.
Fees for TVs & Monitors A coupon and 501c3 tax receipt provided upon payment at the site. Payment can be made in advance at
- up to 21 inches $25
- 21 inches and above $35.
All other electronics accepted at no charge (computer, laptop, DVD players, game consoles, mobile phones, VCRs, mice, scanners, fax machines, keyboards, satellite receivers, copiers, printers, digital converter boxes, cable receivers, servers)
Click here for flyer. En Espanol.
- Village of Burr Ridge - Public Works Facility; 451 Commerce St.; Mon - Fri; 7 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- City of Naperville - Environmental Collection Campus - 156 Fort Hill Drive; Mon - Fri; 7 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- City of Wheaton - 2nd Saturday of each month; 820 W. Liberty St., 9 a.m to 12 p.m.
- Village of Lisle - 925 Burlington Ave. Commuter Parking Lot B.; Quarterly; 8 a.m. - 12 p.m.; March 21, 2020 (temp. location Benedictine University); June 20, 2020; September 19, 2020; December 19, 2020
- City of Elmhurst - 985 S. Riverside Dr.; Quarterly;, 8 a.m. - 12 p.m.; January 25, 2020; April 25, 2020; July 25, 2020; October 24, 2020
- Addison Township Highway Dept. - 411 W. Potter St., Wood Dale, 8 a.m. - 12 p.m.; May 30, 2020; August 29, 2020; October 31, 2020
- Bloomingdale Township Highway Dept - 6n030 Rosedale Ave., Bloomingdale, 8 a.m. - 12 p.m.; April 4, 2020; June 6, 2020; August 1, 2020; October 3, 2020