Workforce Innovation Board
The DuPage County Workforce Innovation Board is responsible for coordination of workforce development activities in DuPage County. The Workforce Board is mandated to provide policy direction and oversight for employment and training programs funded by
the U.S. Department of Labor.
- Create a market-driven vision of the 21st century workforce.
- Build a business and employee responsive system that leads to high skill, high wage jobs with career advancement opportunities.
- Design a workforce system to meet the needs of DuPage County business.
- Interact with community and economic development organizations to affect workforce strategies and identify resources.
- Promote partnerships for workforce needs that are based on best practices, programs and incentives.
- Transition DuPage County youth into careers promoting economic self-sufficiency through lifelong learning.