Employment Opportunity: Additional Opportunities
Title: Tax System Analyst
Posting No.: 2112
Closing Date: Until Filled
Department: Supervisor of Assessments
Hours: Full-Time: Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
Salary: $62,000-$68,000 annually
There is one (1) position open at this time.
• Serves as the technical lead for the property tax system for system acquisitions and/or enhancements to existing application software and operating system software
• Assists with the review, testing and implementation of the property tax system upgrades or patches; works with functional and technical staff to coordinate application of upgrade or fix
• Analyzes and makes recommendations on the programming and implementation of new systems and methods
• Works directly with system vendor for issue resolution
• Addresses data error correction and responds to end user feedback
• Assists in the development of policy recommendations, procedures, and processes related to the property tax system
• Assesses the impact of all system-related changes on integrated functionality to ensure efficient, effective operations are maintained
• Provides training and prepares training documents to end users
• Works with contractors and Information Technology staff to implement adequate security controls for the proper safeguarding of confidential data and to ensure the integrity of accurate employee information
• Addresses and resolves application software problems in a timely manner
• Creates and produces query and ad hoc reports
• Provides overall project management for assigned property tax system
• Participates in industry and professional associates/users groups to ensure awareness of the best practices, industry standards, recent innovations and trends to keep strong technical knowledge
Requirements include the following experience or equivalent combination of training and experience:
• Completion of a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Public Administration, Management Information Systems, Computer Science or related field
• Three (3) years of experience in property tax related experience
A pre-employment background check is required.
Applications accepted until position is filled.
DuPage County is an Equal Opportunity Employer