Employment Opportunity: Finance/Accounting
Title: Budget Analyst
Posting No.: 2133
Closing Date: Until Filled
Hours: Full-Time: Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
Salary: $52,000-$57,000 annually
There is one (1) position open at this time.
• Assists in maintaining departmental organizational manuals
• Analyzes, consolidates and interprets financial data
• Assists in preparing detailed reports and presentations for review by all levels of management
• Monitors actual results of financial data against plans, forecasts and budgets
• Assists in budget preparation including trend analysis and forecasting
• Assists in the administration/maintenance of the Oracle budget system
• Reviews, evaluates and recommends revisions to departmental expenditures for conformance to budgeted amounts including input of budget transfers
• Verifies, prepares and reviews daily deposit sheets for various functions within County departments including maintenance of the Infor A/R system
• Ensures that uniform financial procedures are maintained
• Reviews Committee minutes and County Board agendas pertaining to departments of the County
• Assists the Risk Management Manager with insurance functions of the County
• Assists with the preparation and completing of the County’s issuance of 1099 documents
Requirements include the following experience or equivalent combination of training and experience:
• Completion of a Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting or related field
• Three (3) years experience in professional finance or accounting work
Preferred candidate will possess:
• Master’s Degree preferred
• Experience with Microsoft Office
• Proficient with spreadsheets and databases
• Experience with Infor (Lawson)
• Experience with Oracle/PBCS
A passing score on an Intermediate Excel and Basic Word test is required.
A pre-employment background check is required.
Applications accepted until position is filled.
DuPage County is an Equal Opportunity Employer