Giving DuPage is a non-profit organization, whose mission is to promote giving and volunteering in DuPage County. As a public-private partner of DuPage County, Giving DuPage connects residents, students, community groups and businesses with local volunteer
Volunteers can learn about over 300 non-profit organizations and over 500 local service opportunities at the Giving DuPage Volunteer Opportunity Portal.
Giving DuPage and select the image at the top right of the home screen that reads "Volunteer Search Portal" to be redirected to the Volunteer
Volunteer Opportunity Portal
- The 'Volunteer' tab in the menu lists hundreds of local volunteer opportunities
- The 'Non-Profits' tab in the menu highlights hundreds of local non-profit organizations and allows users to filter by favorite cause or interest. Users can contact any non-profit organization directly through the profile page.
- The 'Events' tab in navigation shows upcoming non-profit events.
- The 'Court-Appointed' tab contains information for individuals asked to complete Court-Ordered Community Service, including a link to find volunteer sites.
Giving DuPage also offers additional programs, training and capacity-building resources for local non-profit organizations, including the following:
Human Race - 5K Run/Walk fundraiser event, supporting 50+ local non-profit organizations.
Guide - An annual print publication, developed in partnership with the Daily Herald, highlighting hundreds of local non-profit organizations and service opportunities.
- NIU Civic Leadership Academy - Accredited and nationally-recognized certificate program for non-profit organizations centered on professional development,
organizational efficiency, and informed leadership.
- Volapalooza - Volunteer recognition breakfast event that celebrates volunteers and their contributions.
Director Network - a networking group of non-profit Executive Directors/CEOs to share best practices and identify working solutions.
Training Workshops - Giving DuPage periodically hosts training programs for local nonprofit organizations.
To learn more about these programs and resources, visit
GivingDuPage.org or follow us on social networks.
email@example.com or call 630.407.6458.